There is not much left of the 23 kilometres of trenches or the more than 5000 concrete rooms at the Tune Line.
The line was, contrary to the forts, og a lot of small rooms, barbed wire and trenches. All were build on private property.
After the position was abandoned in 1923, everything was given back to the owners of the property, to avoid paying compensation for the use. Only very few were
interested in keeping the reamins. For four years or more, they had lived with the position, the exercises and the soldiers and they were just
happy it was over.
A few consructions has been kept on private property, but are unfortunately not accessible.